Location: Vancouver, BC
Role: Customer Success Representative
Start Date: As soon as possible
We are looking for a Customer Success Representative to help us strategically engage and guide our customers, ensuring that they have the skills and resources needed to maximize the value from our product offering and enabling them to achieve their business goals. You will leverage your experience and passion in relationship management, creative problem solving, and Customer Success to drive business outcomes for your customers while being responsible for best-in-class user on-boarding and adoption, revenue retention & growth, and customer advocacy. This role is based out of the Vancouver head office and will report to the Customer Success Manager.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Outcome-based Customer Success: Owns and manages a renewal book of business of customers (Pacific Northwest expanding Eastward) and as their strategic advisor, guides them to success on their journey with Appara’s legal products. Further, communicates regularly with internal teams to manage customer information and feedback dynamically.
- Building Relationships: Builds and maintains strong relationships with customers in your assigned territory(s), from end-users through to executive sponsors, ensuring they have a consistent, best-in-class experience in every interaction.
- Domain Knowledge: Focused on technical and product knowledge to ensure that onboarding and support experiences are second-to-none. Further, develops a high level of knowledge and understanding of the legal process and your assigned vertical by keeping up with industry news, trends, and best practices. May be requested to attends/present at trade shows, conferences, and VIP roundtables.
- Driving Adoption & Retention Strategies: Actively monitors account adoption throughout the length of the relationship, and ensures high uptake of Appara’s software and eventual partner products by analyzing data/metrics/industry trends, and intervening with adoption strategies that showcase how customers can enhance their workflows and better use our products to derive further value.
- Personalized Engagement: Engages with customers during onsite and virtual quarterly business reviews where you will influence through performance metrics, recommendations for performance improvements, and strategic discussions on their achievement of business goals.
- Renewals: Leads the renewal negotiation process directly with customers (up to the C-Suite or Partner level) from requirements gathering to the finalization of agreements, and actively works on at-risk accounts by collaborating with internal teams to mitigate churn.
- Growing Accounts: Identifies and drives expansion opportunities as you guide customers through success milestones, working in partnership with any member of the account team.
- Internal Advocacy: Advocates for product features and improvements as the voice of the customer and works cross-functionally with both the customer success and internal product teams to champion change.
- Commitment to Results: Will develop and recruit teammates and then collaborates with Customer Success management and teammates to meet and exceed quarterly regional targets, while being accountable for individual quarterly metrics: Personal Net Renewal Rate, Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), Adoption, and Advocacy. Further, a commitment to developing and maintaining documentation (procedures, policies, etc.), and creating and maintaining customer success best practices, as laid out by the Customer Success Manager.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Nice-to-Have: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, or Business.
- 2 – 3 years of customer-facing / account management experience, preferably in the technology (SaaS) industry, or equivalent years of relevant industry work experience.
- Tech Savvy: Ability to quickly learn new technologies and explain software features and legal workflow concepts to customers in a simple, succinct manner.
- Experience managing a book of business with a record of successful forecasting & quota attainment.
- Strong communication, presentation, and active listening skills.
- Customer Focus: demonstrates a desire to proactively help and serve internal/external customers to meet their needs.
- Commitment to Results: consistently achieves results, demonstrating high performance, and challenging self and others to deliver results.
- Negotiation: successfully obtains commitment to a solution or idea, while maintaining integrity and relationships.
- Problem Solving: uses an organized and logical approach to find solutions to complex problems. Looks beyond the obvious to understand the root cause of problems.
- Process/Project Management: skilled at figuring out and managing the processes and timelines necessary to get work accomplished.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues, and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
- Share our values: We champion the power of human connection. We’re united by our shared values of innovation, grit, humility, and passion for customer success.
- Make an impact: Working at the speed of innovation, we create value for our customers by delivering solutions that power productivity. Our pace of work enables fast learning and fosters an environment where you can stretch yourself and make an impact.
- Learn and grow: We’re committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We are building a learning community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities.
We are dedicated to building a diverse community, one where employees feel a sense of belonging. Also, are valued for their contributions and the perspectives they bring. Our purpose is to champion the power of human connection and the heart of connection is inclusion. You belong here.